Thursday 25 July 2013

Thursday love

A purple card - well it had to happen!  I used this Sketch Saturday sketch as the basis for my card and then thoroughly enjoyed indulging my passion for all things purple. Actually it's a triple whammy as the stamp is my current favourite and is appearing all over the place and I just love the name of the purple ink - purple twilight. Probably something to do with my favourite books and films - The Twilight Saga



 
Supplies:
Ink: Adirondack, raspberry, pool & purple twilight
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power#2
Die: Sizzix, labels
Embossing: Crafts-Too, fancy lattice
Cared: from my stash
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash 

Thanks for looking.

Jane

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card using our sketch this week. Love how stunning the purple card looks against the white! Thanks for joining in this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.