Tuesday 23 July 2013

Tuesday love

Do you ever wake up early and have an idea just pop into your head? Well that happened to me yesterday morning. I even got up and made one card before breakfast and I'm not usually an early riser! Then as so often happens this card led to another and then to another. I really like taking the same idea and seeing how it pans out in different colours or materials.  I wonder which will be your favourite?


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2
Ink: Kaleidacolor, riviera; Memento, bamboo leaves
Embossing folder: Crafts-Too, fancy lattice
Embellishments: Papermania, shimmer dots, ribbon from my stash
Paper & card: from my stash
 

Supplies:
Stamp: Hero Arts 
Ink: Memento, rich cocoa
Promarkers: poppy, crimson, marsh green
Embossing folder: Crafts-Too, fancy lattice
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash
Paper & card: from my stash  



Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2
Ink:  Memento, tuxedo black & cottage ivy
Embossing folder: Crafts-Too, fancy lattice
Embellishments: Papermania, shimmer dots, baker's twine from my stash
Paper & card: ep times & seasons; My Mind's Eye, the sweetest thing bluebell & from my stash




Sorry about the dark shadows on the photos, I've got so used to taking photos any time of the day I hadn't realised how the evenings are already beginning to draw in.  Soon be Christmas!

Thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have been busy & it is lovely when the ideas flow & a creation turns out how you wanted & envisioned it to. The first & third are my FAVES for obvious reasons! But I do love the striking red of the second. Lovely array of cards Jane. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.