Thursday, 8 August 2013

Hey it's Thursday

Did you take part in the CASE Study 3rd anniversary blog hop earlier this week?  It was jam packed full of ideas and inspiration and my head was completely buzzing by the third day.  One card that really spoke to me was this one by Julie Ebersole and it really got my creativity flowing. I made four cards based on it in no time at all!

This was my first card when I substituted flowers for the circles and mounted the design before sticking to the card. I used First Edition Daydream papers.


Next I used a Martha Stewart heart punch and My Mind's Eye papers. Love this colour combo.

My third card followed Julie's card more closely and I really like the mono colours with a pop of red. I also think the long sentiment balances the circle nicely.

My final card was made later in the day after I'd used butterflies on a scrapbook page and wondered how they'd adapt to this card.  The large one in the middle is a Stampin Up punch and the smaller ones are a Martha Stewart punch.


My favourite has to be the ultra simple black and white circles card.  I'd be interested to know your opinions.

Thanks for looking.

Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.