Monday, 19 August 2013

Manic Monday

Do you know that song - 'it's just another manic Monday, wish it were Sunday'? Well that's how I'm feeling today, too much to fit in and not enough time! So a very quick post today before I head off to the first appointment.

I decided I liked the look of all white as shown here by Ardyth and tried to keep that in mind when making a card for this week's Case Study challenge.  Such a pretty sketch from Jennifer McGuire, so I used her colours and rounded the corners of my matted squares to reflect her card. I noticed her background seemed to have spots, so I used my swiss dots embossing folder to mimic this. Hope you like my take on this challenge.

 
Supplies:
Die: Spellbinders Nestibilities
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2 & 3; Clearly Besotted, Basic banners + matching die
Ink: Memento, tangelo, espresso truffle; Versa Color, 20 turquoise
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder; Xcut corner rounder

Thanks for looking.

Jane

4 comments:

  1. I love your card - it's so soft and pretty:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, stunningly elegant. Love how you've been inspired by the CAS(E) Study challenge & the white on white with splash of colour is perfect. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautifully delicate card! I love the flowers around the frame :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.