Monday, 26 August 2013

Monday Mutterings

Another Monday rolls around, but nothing really planned for this bank holiday apart from a little gardening.  Trying to tidy up before the weather breaks and we're into Autumn.  Love Autumn by the way, probably my favourite season - the colours are just so magnificent.

So today's card is in response to the beautiful Case Study challenge set by Jennifer McGuire.  Her card reminded me so much of when I used to do wool wrapping cards with the children at school and I did consider using this for my card, but in the end I went for a more delicate look using my new Uniko Studio stamps. I tried to echo the background grasses in Jennifer's card and then stamped a flower head sort of pattern to use all the rainbow of colours. I always used to doodle patterns like this all over course handouts when the studying became a bit tedious.


 
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #3, Nature's Treasures 1
Inks: Adirondack, cranberry; Memento, dandelion, tangelo, bahama blue, pistachio, danube blue, cottage ivy, bamboo leaves; Versa Color, 34 orchid
Embossing: Crafts-Too, fancy lattice
Embellishments: pearls

Thanks for looking.

Jane  

2 comments:

  1. I really love this Jane! Popped up with that great embossing, outstandingly terrific!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.