Saturday, 26 October 2013

Saturday Scribbles

A really sweet card to share today.  I've used the inspiration from Case Study for this card and immediately fell in love with the pink and cream colours - I don't get to use these colours often, all males in my family - reminded me of strawberry ice cream.  I wanted to use  a tag sort of shape to reflect the tags in the photo and chose a LOTV cutie to reflect the ballet dancers.  All I need to do now is think of someone to give it to.

 

  

Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV, Little Ballerina; Daisy Bucket Designs sentiment
Ink: Memento, rich cocoa
Promarkers: pink carnation, rose pink, ivory
Flexmarkers: sjocking pink, satin, blush, putty, nutmeg, saddle brown
Embellishments: pearls, button & twine from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today and enjoy your weekend.

Jane 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the tag shape and the coloring on that cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely adorable image...it should not be hard to find the right person to give this sweet card to!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.