Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Tuesday Talk

A scrap book page to share today. Just had to use one of the photos of Holkham beach on a page for my album - too beautiful not to be included.  I used the layout from the current Case Study challenge as a starting point, added a few splashes of ink diagonally to add movement and I was done.


  
Supplies:
Paper: scraps from my stash
Alphas: AC thickers, iguana; October Afternoon, mini market
Stamp: Technique Tuesday, Beautiful by Ali Edwards
Ink: StazOn, jet black; Mister Huey Color Mists, opaque white, dark calico
Die: Xcut

LSNED Day 30: The last of my photos for this class.  As it was the last day I was thinking about the month as a whole and what I think I have learnt about myself and what I'd like to take forward. Well I think I've learnt that I keep up and push myself to achieve and should probably chill out a bit more, but I've also been far more aware of my surroundings and noticed the beauty of simple things like flowers and the ever changing sky.  So my lesson to take forward: keep on noticing the little, good things.

 
Thanks for looking.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.