Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Tuesday Talk

A bright sunny start to today and later this morning I'm off to Stitchcraft Studio to drool over all the lovely fabrics and begin to chose some for my next project, what ever that shall be!

Tody's card is for the current challenge at Case Study.  This is a challenge I've yet to crack, but I'll keep trying.  The inspiration this week is Matryoshka dolls.  The bits that jumped out to me are the two dolls  with only eyes on their faces, the half patterned half plain design, the curves, the banner and the narrow stripe of braid at the bottom. So that's what I've tried to include in my card.


 
Supplies:
Stamp: Magnolia, Edwin & Tilda; Clearly Besotted, Basic Banners & matching die
Paper: Dovecraft, Spice; Paper Cellar, Floral 2
Punch: ek
Die: Spellbinders
Pens: ProMarkers, soft green, dusky rose, cardinal red, cool grey 2; Flexmarkers, almond, blush, dusky pink, satin, nutmeg, saddle brown, cinamon, burnt sienna
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash 

Thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely see where you got your inspiration. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.