Monday, 11 November 2013

Monday Moment

Hi!  Welcome to my blog and a whole new week of crafting.

Today's card manages to combine two challenges.  The inspiration is from Case Study and the colours from Colour Throwdown.  A bit of a different sort of card for me.  I started by stamping a background using Clearly Besotted's new Geometric Style set, choosing the diamonds to pick up on the blue background from the inspiration photo.  I then cut a square from some card using a cuttlebug die to make the sort of inverted poloroid shape. 

I was stuck at this point for a while, so just played around with paper, twine and embellishments until I was happy with the result. I kept mainly to green and beige with just a pop of turquoise trying to reflect the balance of colours from the Throwdown photo.


 

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Geometric Style
Inks: Memento, pistachio, toffee crunch
Die: Uniko Studio, Graphic Flowers Time
Embellishments: twine, button, charm & nailhead from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane  

2 comments:

  1. Green is my favorite color! Love how you were inspired!
    Thanks for play with us over at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined the challenges! Great take on both of them! I'm so happy you could join us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.