Monday, 18 November 2013

Monday Moments

One card today inspired by the Case Study challenge. Took me back to my scrapbooking roots with its layers, stitching, flags and pin all on a label - loved working on this card.



 

Supplies:
Stamp: Uniko studio, sentiment from Flower Power #2
Ink: Memento, bahama blue; Ranger distress ink, brushed corduroy on all edges
Dies: Uniko Studio, Graphic Flowers; Xcut, spiky circles; Spellbinders, labels 4
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Follow Your Heart & Miss Caroline
Embellishments: Button, paperclip & paper string from my stash 

Thanks for looking today.

Jane
 

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty!
    Thanks for playing with us at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like all the layers and stitching detail! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.