Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Tuesday Talk

Excited today - going back to Stitchcraft Studio to help Barb choose fabrics for a girlie cot quilt - yay! Pink!  Who knows what might jump into my shopping bag too.

My card for today is a very understated softly coloured design using Case Study's inspiration as a starting point.  I just love all the pastel ice creamy colours mixed with lots of white and I've tried to keep that balance in my card. I also picked up on the banners and the flower at the right hand side. Love this photo and would like to have a tea party just like that.


  

Supplies:
Stamp: Woodware, grasses; Papermania, Sentiments
Ink:Ranger distress ink, stormy sky; Memento, tuxedo black
Papers: Papermania, 6 x 6 Designstax Lucy Cromwell
Punch: SU butterfly
Embellishments: button & adhesive pearls from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane 
     x

2 comments:

  1. I love to see color inspired cards...that seems to be what I usually focus on too, but those cute banners are so much a part of the inspiration photo too! I love how the little flowers peep out over the top of them. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful interpretation of the inspiration Jane. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.