Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Tuesday Talk

Off to Nottingham this morning to see the lights and do a bit more Christmas shopping.  I'm doing well so far, giving Amazon a big hit, but some things you just need to see in real life before buying. This trip has become an annual outing and is usually the beginning of actually feeling Christmassy for me. I love soaking up the atmosphere and seeing all the bright sparkly lights - easily pleased!

Today's card is a real out of comfort zone for me.  All that patterned paper in the background!  Well it's good to try something new occasionally and I'm not that horrified by the final result.  I used Case Study's current challenge as inspiration, still trying to get my head round their challenges - but I'm not a quitter!


  

Supplies:
Paper: Sweet Memories, freebie
Punch: SU
Stamp: Clearly Besotted, Take Good Care
Embellishments: gems from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic job! Love how you were inspired by the CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & that DP is so pretty. It is good to step out of your comfort zone & you've done an awesome job. Hope you had a lovely time shopping :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.