Monday, 2 December 2013

Monday Moment

Well I don't know about you, but my craft space is now piled high with everything Christmas craft related. Finding it hard to find a space to actually do any crafting!

Just as well I got today's card done last week! This card combines two challenges - the inspiration from Case Study and the layout from Freshly Made Sketches.  It's a bit of a grungy sort of card and I roughed up and inked the edges of everything.  I was thinking it might be a useful anniversary card with its clocks and sentiment.


 

Supplies:
Stamps: Prima Marketing, clocks; Inkylicious, sentiment
Inks: Memento, rich cocoa; Ranger distress, brushed corduroy
Punches: Xcut & Woodware
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Bluebell
Embellishments: Cord & string from my stash 

Advent calendar task 2: Take a photo of early signs of Christmas
Just had to be my craft table featuring my 2013 Journal Your Christmas album. 




Thanks for dropping by today.
 
Jane

6 comments:

  1. FAB take on the CASE Study card & yep I agree with you how Christmas seems to be taking over, thought your work space still looks organised to me ;) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...the distressed edges and the rope twine along the bottom are perfect touches. Looks like Christmas has arrived at your house judging by your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on both challenges! I love the texture and how you did the vertical layer. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the inspiration...great combo of challenges!
    Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the grungy feel of this card!
    Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.