Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tuesday Talk

Feeling quite calm today and have actually got a quick share too! 

I made a couple of money envelopes yesterday for my great niece and nephew and as they turned out pretty ok I thought I'd share them today.  They were so simple to make, just a rectangle of pretty paper folded and stapled to make an envelope - yep stapled for super quickness! Then a die cut shape with a stamped tree, sequins and a bow and they were done.


Supplies:
Paper: Stampin Up
Die: Xcut
Stamp: Uniko Studio, Jolly Christmas
Ink: Memento, cottage ivy
Embellishments: sequins & ribbon from my stash

Advent calendar task 17: Read a Christmas story or poem.  So I fished these off the shelf ready to read when my grandsons arrive.




  
Thanks for dropping by today and sending Christmas sparkle to you.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.