Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wednesday Words

Actually not many words today! I was out yesterday having a lovely lunch with my crafty friends.  So lots of chatter but no crafting apart from my journal entry.

Advent calendar task 18: Make mince pies. Well I thought I'd have a go at Mary Berry's mincemeat struesel instead of the traditional pies.  I watched her on television last night and it looked quite easy, so I printed off the recipe.  Mmm, needs quite a lot of ingredients I don't have,  just as well it's shopping day with dad today then!  Will let you know if it turns out to resemble anything like hers.

Journal Your Christmas day 17: A page about my left to do list and of course my Christmas lunch yesterday.


Thanks for dropping by today and sending Christmas sparkle to you.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.