Sunday 5 January 2014

Final Memory Nest Round Up

These are my last pages from my Christmas Journal, now all stored away on the shelf with my previous two year's albums. It's really fun to see how things stay the same and change over the years and I always read through the previous year's before starting the new year's.  I also get them down in between times too and really appreciate the journalling as I've usually forgotten about some things that happened and looking at the tucked away receipts for food and presents bought is quite an eye opener too! Click here to link to The Memory Nest.
 








Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.