Sunday 1 June 2014

AAA Cards Game 5

A little change in our release date from now on. So the game will run from Sunday until Friday at noon (mct) which is around 8:00pm (bst) here in the UK.

This week's challenge is play. Look at the image and play with what you see!



For my card I've picked up on the cat, string and newspaper.


Love this Penny Black stamp and will be sending this card to my Aunt, who has three cats that fit the sentiment purrfectly!

Supplies:
Stamp: Penny Black, purrfect day
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Paper: doodlebug, kraft in color
Die: Xcut, spiky circle
Punch: Xcut corner rounder
Embellishments: black hemp & button from my stash

Hope you'll be joining in and have some fun playing along. There's another great prize this week - a set of stamps for the winner! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for looking.

Jane
 *** 









4 comments:

  1. Fat kitties are So cute (I have a few and one is 26 lbs) Love the sentiment too. It's something my husband could say of me. Jane, you Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore fat cats! In fact, I have 2! :) Cute card~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! Love the splash of color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a FAT CAT! Too cute Jane.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.