Sunday 24 August 2014

AAA Cards Game 17

I have to start this post with a massive thank you to all of you who entered the challenge last week and CASEd my card.  It was so exciting to see all the different interpretations and ideas that my card sparked - just loved clicking on the blog and seeing new entries each day!

This week we're asking you to CREATE using a stencil.

http://www.aaacards.blogspot.co.uk/

I decided to do a double take on this theme and created both the background and the image using a stencil.


Once all the stencilling was complete I trimmed the whole thing down, matted it onto pink cardstock and then onto a card base.  I finished off with a sentiment outlined by a trio of sprinkle dots.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, sentiment from Sweet Rose
Stencils: The Crafter's Workshop, mini birds of a feather; Memory Box, wave
Inks: Adirondack, watermelon, red pepper; SU, daffodil delight; Memento, tuxedo black
Embellishment: doodlebug sprinkles, cupcake asst.

So now it's over to you. Have fun CREATING with a stencil

Thanks for your time spent looking at my blog today.

Jane
 ***

5 comments:

  1. Cool make and such pretty colours ... I seem to be obsessed with stencils (amongst other things!) right now too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kept your card beautifully CAS and very pleasing! Cool stencils and I love the layout- thanks so much for making cards for AAA Cards each week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stencil you did on your card Jane and thanks for visiting me first..I love all the pink here and the cute pink dots too..for you to know I bought only small amount of Dots also I always love if people match the dots with the main Image...great DT card Jane..and you always so sweet the first DT member who visiting my card if I join AAA cards challenge..thanks dear for your encouragement...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card you have created here with your stencils!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.