Friday 1 August 2014

Friday Focus

Another Friday, another month and another weekend looming! Wonder what you've got planned? A little crafting for me, maybe some crochet and reading and hospital visiting to see how my dad is progressing.

Today I've made a card picking up on the theme of RAINBOW from CASology.  I love the sentiment on the stamp I used on this card. It makes me realise that I did just what it says about a year ago when I raked up my courage to start this blog - and look how far I'm come now! Blogland is such a positive, supportive place to be a part of and if any of you are still teetering about getting started - just do it!

http://casology.blogspot.ca/2014/07/week-106-rainbow.html 

So to get the rainbow colours onto the stamp I used Stampin' Write pens apart from the indigo which was Memento  - a bit tricky but I just managed by using the very tip of a dewdrop pad.

I've kept the rest of the card really simple and it made itself in minutes! Don't you just love the bright doodlebug chevron paper? It's one of those papers that I wish I had a whole pad full of just that design.


Supplies:
Stamp: Joanna Sheen, Words One
Inks: SU stampin' write, real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, old olive, pacific point, rich razzleberry; Memento, grape jelly
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Paper: doodlebug, take note

So pleased you found time to visit my blog today.  Thanks, it's much appreciated!

Jane
 *** 

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning rainbow :) looks like a winner !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dp, but I love how you've inked that fun image even more! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My JANE, you really are just plain awesome, not plain Jane, AWESOME Jane!!! Love the falling effect on this image, WOW. really green over this one, LOL!!! Love your work, and so glad you diod pick up the pen, er, keys and started your blog with all the lovely creations, I just love popping over from time to time to see your quilting, and scrap pages, photos of the adventures, your blooms, and you with a book, Ha, love that one.... I rarely take images of myself, and I just love that you share everything, well done you, have a most lovely weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, what a very cool rainbow image and sentiment, and your inking of it is amazing! I am in awe! I love that paper, too...what a splash of vibrant colors on your CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ? How did I miss this? Your graphics jump off the page! "Girl- you good!". You've developed a "style", I can pick out your cards quickly in other folks linkys. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.