Monday 25 August 2014

Monday Moments

Bank holiday Monday here in the UK and of course the weather is .........WET!

My card for today uses the layout from CAS(E) this Sketch and the colours from CAS Colours & Sketches.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/case-this-sketch-89.html    http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-88-colors.html 

When I saw this understated sketch I knew how I wanted it to look immediately and just forged straight ahead and made this card.


I just love this new stamp set from Uniko Studio with its giant wish sentiment. But I only realised when I saved the photo to my computer that I've used it two weeks running for CAS Colours & Sketches. Oh well, you can't have too much of a good thing!


Suplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Big & Bold Wish
Inks: SU, pistachio pudding, baked brown sugar; Memento, dandelion
Die: Lil'inker stitched mats rectangles
Embellishments: sequins

Thanks for spending some time looking at my blog today, your visit is much appreciated.

Jane
 ***

8 comments:

  1. A great use of our colours this week at CC&S - thanks for entering your beautiful card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! I love the fun colors and images that you used on this. What a great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO love this gender neutral card so much, Jane! The colors are just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the sentiment is spread over the two panels. So what if you used this stamp set last week - you're showing a very different look with it this time! :) Thanks for joining us for our color challenge this week at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those colors are stunning the way you use them! I love your high impact style. Way to go Jane! Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.