Saturday 30 August 2014

More Unscripted Sketches Introductions

Did you catch the first round of Designer Team introductions at Unscripted Sketches last Saturday?  If not follow this link - invested interest here as I featured last week!  Today you learn about the rest of the team and hopefully will also have time to visit their blogs and leave a little love to these talented ladies.

The challenges start next Saturday so to celebrate my involvement with Unscripted Sketches I'm sharing a whole Project Life page I made this week.


And a few close ups too.  A simple card made from three pieces of paper, some twine and a button.


I'm always happy to stick bits straight onto my photos as I can always print them again if it goes wrong.


At least one card had to have a stamp - Uniko Studio, of course! And I added three banners with tiny brads, a die cut heart and a die cut stamp sentiment.  Never be frightened to cut down papers to get the effect you want.



So are you ready to go? All the DT will be using the sketches to produce Project Life cards, but if this is not your thing no worries, just use the sketch to produce whatever you most enjoy - after all we are UNSCRIPTED!

Here's the deal - Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a project life card, a scrapbook page, a card or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation!


Thanks so much for looking at my blog today.  Only one more week to wait and then you can join in the fun!
Jane
 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.