Saturday 2 August 2014

Saturday Slot

A quick post today to share a card I made for several challenges.

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches, the colours from Color Throwdown, the theme of Celebration with an optional twist of butterflies from Time Out and since I only used Uniko Studio stamps I'm making a second entry into their Anything Goes challenge. Whew! That's the most challenges in one go I've ever achieved!

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/freshly-made-sketches-147-sketch-by-jen.html    Grab Our Badge!                   Grab button for Uniko Studio Challenge 

So here's my card:


It's been a while since I've made a 5" x 7" card, but I thought this particular layout suited this size really well.

I've done my best to match the colours from my stash, but no matter how many SU inks I buy I never seem to get any nearer to having a whole set!

Here's a closer look at the butterfly which has been well sparkled up but not showing that well in the photo.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, English Country Garden Butterflies, Flower Power # 2 & #3, All Occasion Sentiments #2, Background Builders Squared
Inks: Kaleidacolor, Caribbean sea; Adirondack, watermelon
Embellishments: Wink of Stella, clear; twine & btton from my stash 

Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy your weekend and maybe stop by tomorrow for another watercolour themed challenge at AAA Cards.

Jane
 ***

10 comments:

  1. Love the bright butterfly and happy colors! Perfect for a birthday! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO COOL! Love your three verticals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you have used the sketch Jane, it works wonderfully with the Uniko Studio stamps you have used. I love the ombre butterfly too :) Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combination of the challenges! I love this card!! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jane! I love that colourful butterfly and your great take on the panels! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jane. Love the multicolored butterfly and the graphic background with the greeting. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Jane, the colours are perfect. Thank you so much for joining in the Uniko Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Stunning butterfly this way. So good to see a new idea with that butterflystamp! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love how you interpreted the stripes for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun card! The colors look great (love the butterfly!) and you've done great with Uniko stamps, I love the layout! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.