Saturday 23 August 2014

Unscripted Sketches Introductions

Unscripted Sketches is back! But with a twist - it's now all about Project Life cards and with some new team members. And guess what? Well if you follow my blog you'll already know, but it makes me excited to announce it all over again - I'm part of this new team!

 Jane1

Last week the Design Team photos and names were up on the blog here, but this week and next week there will be more detailed introductions of each member. Click here for this week's post. Then the challenges are due to begin on 6th September.

So here's the sketch that I had to use as part of my application to become a member of the Design Team.
DT Sketch #1


And this was my interpretation:


I'm so delighted that Unscripted Sketches is back - it was always a very favourite challenge blog for me.  Hope you'll be playing along in September - some stunning sketches and samples in the pipeline!

Thanks for looking today.  Enjoy your weekend.

Jane
 ***

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jane! You always do wonderful creations. They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.