Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wednesday Words

My first cards for Christmas to share today!

I'm not really a Christmas in August sort of person, but the theme at Less is More this week is ANIMAL and I've got this oh so cute Lawn Fawn Christmas stamp set that I''ve been desperate to use so I just went for it!

We'd love you to display our banner       ANIMAL


I actually made a couple of cards before I was completely happy with one to enter the challenge.

Here's the first, which I decided was a bit too fussy for Less is More, but I still quite like it and I know it will get used.


And of course it's well sparkled up.


And here's the one I'm entering for the challenge - much more CAS!


I still couldn't resist the sparkle though. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without glitter, sparkle and Stickles!





Supplies:
Card 1:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Winter Sparrow
Inks: SU, mossy meadow, real red, pumpkin pie; Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: Spellbinders, Lacey circles & standard circles small
Embellishments: Stickles, Star Dust
Card 2:
As above +
Promarkers: poppy & burnt orange
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Stuning Snowflakes
Ink: SU, soft sky

So pleased you had time to visit my blog today, thank you!

Jane
 *** 






8 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of both cards. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so ultra cute and stylish Jane.
    this set has been on my wish list forever and it's always out of stock!
    Well done you for getting hold of it and making such cute cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two adorable cards Jane, I love this Lawn Fawn stamp set.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two superb cards Jane, I think that the little chap singing solo is my fave.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two super cute cards. Brilliant
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable :) love these sweet little birdies !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane these are both fab, super new stamps!
    Thank you for joining this week's Less is More Challenge, animals.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.