Friday 26 September 2014

Friday Focus 1

My first share today is a card using the new colours from Color Throwdown.

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/color-throwdown-311.html

I decided to use the kraft colour as a tag and then stamped these adorable sheep onto it.  Made myself a bit of a problem then though as colours look very different when on a kraft background. A bit of experimenting and I think I got a fairly good match.


I used a mask to create a background for the star which I stamped both on top of the circle and again onto card. I coloured the card star in grey, fussy cut it and mounted it onto pads before adhering offset over the first circle. A good coating of sparkle was then added!


I am so in love with this stamp set - I'm sure it's going to appear a few more times before Christmas!

Supplies:
Stamps: Inky Doodles,Christmas Jumpers
Inks: SU, soft sky; Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Lil'inker, Anytime tags
Pens: Promarkers, cool grey 1, tulip yellow, arctic blue
Embellishments: Stickles, star dust

Scroll on down for my second post today. 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable sheep!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card! Fabulous way to use the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.