Friday 26 September 2014

Friday Focus 2

My second post today is for another but very different type of celebration - halloween. I've used the colours from ColourQ and the layout from Freshly Made Sketches and definitely had my two grandsons in mind when putting this card together.

http://colourq.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/colourq-challenge-260.html  http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/freshly-made-sketches-155-sketch-by.html


I started by stamping the vertical strips and then overstamped them with some spooky type images. I die cut a tag and stamped the greeting and some slimy goo, then inked around the edges to help it pop from the background card.


Once I'd threaded some twine onto the tag I decided to fix the ends with some more spooky images. And now it's all ready and waiting to go into the post.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Diagonal Stripes & Halloween Spirit
Inks: SU, tangerine tango, daffodil delight; Memento, Paris dusk
Dies: Marianne LR0188 ; Xcut, spiro circle
Embellishments: twine from my stash

Thanks for looking today, so kind of you to drop by my blog.

Jane
 ***

2 comments:

  1. I so love how you have done your tag with the images at the end of the twine - fun look!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two vertical strips on your card and that tag is just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.