Friday 12 September 2014

Friday Focus

One card, three challenges today.

I've used the cue word of 'three' from CASology, the colours from ColourQ and Clearly Besotted's theme of Halloween.


http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/week-112-three.html        http://colourq.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/colourq-challenge-258.html  Grab button for stamping-sharing 


And here's my card:


I knew I wanted to use three of the little images, but wasn't quite sure how.  I started by stamping them onto card and then realised they were getting a bit lost.  I then used the little photo frame and restamped them in the middle. I was going to cut each one out individually, but quite liked the look of them all in a row on one piece of card so I stopped my trimming at that point.


I love the new SU colour blackberry bliss and used it to stamp both the horizontal strip and the sentiment.  It really showcases the other less in your face colours.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Halloween Spirit, Fright Night, Diagonal Stripes
Inks: SU, blackberry bliss, hello honey, daffodil delight; Memeto, London fog
Die: Clearly Besotted, Tag Along 

Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you liked what you saw.  Come back again tomorrow for the next Unscripted Sketches challenge - still time to play the current challenge here.

Jane
 ***

10 comments:

  1. Wow !! This is so perfect and beautiful :) love the Halloween theme u picked

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great CAS Halloween card. I never would have thought of using these colors for Halloween but they really work! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love those little images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I love your fun images, so sweet and so perfect for Halloween. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable..Adorable....Adorable!!! Love this sweet trick or treat card!!!! SUPER seeing you at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, your card looks wonderful. The colours go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tiny polaroids are so darn cute!! Great use of the colours in the challenge! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane, I love the strip of images and the great use of colors! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your stylish take on the Halloween theme, Jane - I love it! :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.