Monday 29 September 2014

Monday Moments

I am so delighted to have my card picked to be showcased at Less is More - especially sweet as I love this LOTV image presented so CAS.

showCASed 

And amazingly another card made it into a top three, this time at Crazy for CAS.


Top 3 button 


So today I've made a card which combines both of their new challenges.
Less is More wants Mostly Words - and I love cards with words taking centre stage - and Crazy for CAS wants a wobble card - it had to be another baby card with that rocking motion!


I decided to go with pink this time - surely someone will be having a girl some time soon!
And this onesie is just so cute stamped onto spotty card with the alphabet added and then fussy cut.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Sweet Baby, All Occasion Sentiments #1, Flower Power #3
Inks: SU, melon mambo,daffodil delight, rich razzleberry
Card: pink spotty from my stash 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and also for all the lovely comments recently - really makes my day.

Jane
 *** 

17 comments:

  1. More smashing makes and well done on your recognition too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card being showcased! Well done with 2 card getting recognition!
    Love today's card as well. A cute cute onesie and a fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wobble card. It's amazing, especially if this is your first one ever! Love the layout, the colors and that onesie is supercute. Thans for participating. Miranda Mols CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your showcase, I love the stamp. Congrats on the top3 at C4C as well.
    Yep I did get very messy with the brusho as my right thumb will still testify!
    I have tried lots of ways to use the brusho but in small areas I tend to scatter a tiny even infinitesimal amount of crystal then spritz from a distance so as not to blow the ink away. I tried stamping first then adding colour and the effect was more subtle than the other way around. You can always go back and add more, then I would wet the surface first.
    Have fun and I will have to look out some latex gloves for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on some amazing showcasing Jane - well deserved ... love them all.
    Especially your LIM one which is so unique being a semi -circle.
    Great colours and arrangement of stamps.
    Oh my son ... used Adobe illustrator to make my watermark and it didn't take him too long to do although I'm not sure this software is always installed on computers and he couldn't suggest what else to use ... He gets a bit 'fixated' on what he likes to use and ignores the rest!
    Thanks for sharing your cards as always.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card Jane, a lot....(I used the same stamp set)and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and beautiful card!
    Thank you For joining us again at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Jane. I love how you used words on this. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! I just love those tiny onsies! Fabulous showcased card over at LIM too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have taught me a new word -> onesie! Absolutely cute with the letters stamped on it! Thank you for joining us at CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, super sweet card, it's so cute. Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific card Jane and what a great shape!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Jane and what a fun creation this week!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een gave wiebelkaart!
    Leuk dat je meedoet met Crazy for CAS.
    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow such a great card love it and thank you for joining us again over at CFC.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.