Sunday 28 September 2014

Sunday Scene

Today the DT at AAA Cards get the day off as it's the MacGyver Challenge. So as I had a little time on my hands I made a card for the Time Out challenge of stamping with the optional twist of apples using the sketch from Unscripted Sketches.

Grab Our Badge!http://unscriptedsketches.com/

And although as a DT member of Unscripted Sketches I've made a PL card for my featured sample - here - I thought it would be fun to showcase just how easily the layouts adapt to cards.


This was such an easy card to make! The two strips are washi tape and the apples are stamped and fussy cut.  I mounted two of the apples onto pads for dimension and stamped the sentiment in matching eye catching red.  I love how the bold colours pop out against all the lovely white space!


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, An Apple A Day
Inks: SU, real red, wild wasabi
Extras: Washi from my stash

Thanks for your time today, hope you enjoyed looking.

Jane
 *** 

7 comments:

  1. Fab make - love the even-ness of your fussy cutting too.

    Thank you so much for your kind comments on my own blog and glad you are enjoying my technique "reminders"!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this CAS design and the bright colours. Great take on the sketch. So pleased you joined us at TIME OUT Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know what to do with my huge pile of washi tape, so I'm always excited to see someone use it on their card. I love the crispness of the green, white and red and those apples are cut perfectly. A perfect CAS card too! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out and I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally awesome Jane! Love the bright green with the red... perfect impression of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous, Jane ... the colours are so bold and eye catching ... and I just love all that crisp white space! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, totally agree with what you wrote on my blog... email mandysea1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and I fell in love with your polka dot apples!! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out, Jane :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.