Thursday 18 September 2014

Thursday Thoughts

It's one layer week at Less is More and their theme is BEVERAGES.  Well that had me searching through my LOTV box as I knew I had these two cuties hiding in there.


I was very bold and added an aura of SU Gorgeous Grunge around the boys and then searched through another box to rediscover my Molly Blooms stitching stamp.  I think in musical terms this is called a 'mash up'. Anyway I'm quite liking the stamping equivalent.



Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV, milk & biscuits; SU, gorgeous grunge; Molly Blooms, stitching
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; SU, baked brown sugar
Pens: Flexmarkers, linen, blush, dusky pink, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloud blue, cadet blue; Promarkers, leaf green, umber, vanilla, mustard, cool grey 3

Thanks for looking today.

Jane
 ***

8 comments:

  1. Just BRILLIANT!
    Nuff said!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image Jane and loving your grunge ... I'm still too scare to try that in case a make a reet mess!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, thanks for the fabulous comment!! Your card is just adorable - I love your cute image - your inking and splattering a stunning!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - love the "haze" around those kids!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable mix of stamps, LOVE that stitching!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and congratulations on being ShowCASed!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.