Saturday 20 September 2014

Unscripted Sketches Game 3

At Unscripted Sketches it's Game 3 already! Hope you're playing along!

http://unscriptedsketches.com/



For this sketch I made a 3" x 4" card to fit in my album page about the boys playing football so early in the morning.


Still loving those SU paper colours and even though this card is a mini I managed to find room to stamp on it.

Here's a peek at the page it's slotted into.  Full reveal next week.


Supplies:
Papers: SU, Moonlight designer series
Stamps: Unikos Studio, Strike a Pose!; Clearly Besotted, Remember
Inks: SU, rich razzleberry
Die: Clearly Besotted, Tag Along
Punches: Woodware, circle; Xcut, corner rounder
Embellishments: Scrap 365, wooden shapes hearts; corrugated card & button from my stash

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I appreciate your time.

Jane
 *** 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.