Saturday 27 September 2014

Unscripted Sketches Game 4

So here we go with Challenge 4 at Unscripted Sketches. Another amazing layout for you to use for a PL card or anything else that takes your fancy.

http://unscriptedsketches.com/

This is the last of the set of three cards that I made using the same collection of papers and I have to say it's my favourite. Something to do with the ampersands and the clash of colours I think!


And today I'm sharing the whole page with all three of the PL cards from the last three challenges.


Supplies:
Paper: SU, Moonlight Designer series
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Superstar
Ink: SU, rich razzleberry
Punch: Martha Stewart, heart; Xcut, corner rounder
Embellishments: Simple Stories, burlap stickers; Scrap 365, wooden stars; Webster Storytellers, stickers, corrugated card & buttons from my stash

Thanks for dropping by my blog today, hope you'll play along with us at Unscripted Sketches.

Jane
 *** 

1 comment:

  1. FAB makes today ... what an interesting sketch you got to use too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.