Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Crazy for CAS, using their incredible vibrant photo inspiration, and Sketch Saturday.

http://micassucas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-53-inspirationpicture.html   http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/week-327-with-simon-says-stamp.html

Well those colours are a WOW! I had such fun working with this and am totally in love with the stamping technique I used.  I'd read about using a baby wipe as a stamp pad on several blogs and finally I found some time to give it a go.  And boy am I pleased I did, the results are quite spectacular!  Here's a link to Bev's blog where I first read about this technique.

Here's my card with the sketch rotated a quarter turn:


It's one of those Oh Yay I want to do loads more of this sort of technique! So it just had to be paired up with the wonderful fabulous sentiment from Uniko Studio. 


Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Kinda Eclectic; Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #3
Inks: Ranger distress ink refills, worn lipstick, picked raspberry, mustard seed, chipped sapphire; SU, melon mambo
Punch: Xcut, corner rounder

Thanks for dropping by my blog today.

Jane
 *** 

3 comments:

  1. Baby wipe as a stamp pad? Do share a link to some of these fab blogs then ..

    Your card is splendid - love the effect achieved with said baby wipe - they really ARE so versatile.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful explosion of color! Great card for Bev too!! Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wow!
    Fabulous card!!
    Thanx for joining us at CFC

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.