Saturday 14 February 2015

Saturday Slot

So my new Uniko Studio goodies have arrived! And then this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch popped up on my reading list. A match made in heaven!

http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/case-this-sketch-110.html

Here's my card:



I stamped the outline flower onto spotty card and then used the smaller detail stamp on top. The flower was fussy cut and mounted onto pads.



I then did a couple of die cuts to frame the flower and added one of the new sentiments. A trio of gems and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Beautiful Blooms II, Simply Said Birthday
Ink: SU, rich razzleberry
Dies: Spellbinders, classic scalloped circles small; Tim Holtx, scribbles & splat
Embellishments: MeiFlower, adhesive gems

Thanks for your time today. And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.