Saturday 23 May 2015

Saturday Slot

Time for some grunge, with the optional twist of embossing, at Time Out. Mmm, this takes me back to my layered pre-CAS days and I wondered if I still had it in me.

 Grab Our Badge!

Only one way to find out and here's what I came up with:


Seems it's a bit like riding a bicycle and in no time at all I was distressing edges with my scissors, layering up the paper and inking everything! All with the added bonus of indulging my passion for purple and using bang up to date stamps from Visible Image.

And I used embossing too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image, Flower Icognito & Live Life Now
Inks: Ranger distress, chipped sapphire, black soot, dusty concorde
Embossing:Cuttlebug, Diamond Plate
Wink of Stella

Thanks for dropping by today, I appreciate your visit. And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yep, you definitely still have it in you, Jane ... this is fabulous! Wonderful texture and distressing ... and such a soft, dreamy bloom! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you have it Jane and adding the sentiment does really add to the grunge. Isn't grunge fun. And if you didn't know I am a purple fan too. Pop over to Inksprational as we have a purple challenge going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly still have it in you Jane, way to go, you really rocked this challenge. Loving all the purple too :) Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.