Monday 22 June 2015

Monday Moments

I just couldn't resist this fabulous sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch created by the talented Hannelie and as you know I love to work with pink (probably as much as purple!) and that's the theme this month at Kit and Clowder


http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/case-this-sketch-128.html        

Hannelie's card is just fantastic so it's with some trepidation that I reveal my take on her sketch.


I chose one of my very favourite Uniko flower stamps and coloured it with a hot pink promarker.


I was determined to make the flower the focal point and keep the rest of the card very simple, so I just ran the other two strips through an embossing folder and use hot pink card between.

A simple sentiment and a sparkly sprinkle and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #3
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: hot pink, marsh green
Embossing: DoCrafts, quilting
Embellishments: Doodlebug sprinkles, love glitter asst.

Thanks for your visit today, I do appreciate you taking the time. And keep crafting!  




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Jane this looks amazing!
    I love the pure CAS look of your beautiful card. Thanks for playing along, and thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and the flower really does take centre stage. Beautifully done :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.