Monday 15 June 2015

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday 42

Time for the second June sketch at The Memory Nest. This one I have rotated a quarter turn to the left as I thought it suited the photos I wanted to use better that way round.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/05/make-it-monday-no-42.html

I'm using the same paper collection from MME as I used for the first challenge this month - here - and some more photos taken on May Day bank holiday Monday. It was the first really sunny and warm day this year and the first airing for the garden umbrella.


My grandson has reached that stage when all he wants is to be up on his feet, but beginning to get too heavy for my arms to support him for long. I kept sitting him down and he kept pushing back up!



And he's also a real chatterbox and loves to show off all the sounds he's learnt and just knows we're all totally fascinated by him.

Supplies:
Papers, stickers, chipboard, journal card - all MME, Cut & Paste

This was such a super sketch to work with and my page came together really easily. I'm hoping you're going to find it just as inspiring and I'm looking forward to seeing how you interpret it. Don't forget to check out all the other DT pages over at The Memory Nest.

Thanks for your time today visiting my blog. And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane - I LOVE your layout - the colors are great - the Yellow accents you used really POP and go so well with the photos. They match your grandson's shirt perfectly and the grey wood background matches his Dad's shirt too! Your grandson is such a cutie pie! - My "boys" are 20 and 26, so it has been a long time since I've had such adorable little subjects to scrap! This layout just made me smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a most adorable grandson and you've featured him so well! Your work is so pleasing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable page with that little cutie. LOVE how the colors match your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.