Friday 1 January 2016

Let's December Daily

Welcome back and Happy New Year! 

http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com/2016/01/janes-days-23-24-25-26.html


Today I'm sharing some photos from my December album and my next batch of pages is up on the Let's December Daily blog - days 19, 20, 21 & 22 here and days 23, 24, 25 & 26 here.

Wondering what's going on!

The obligatory orange from Santa.

Two who know exactly what's going on!

Not with us for Christmas day, but keeping in contact through the wonders of the internet.

Our Christmas lunch

And back to the presents and getting the hang of it all by now!

This paper looks interesting, I think I'll rip it!

Feel free to give me a hand.

And if you want to know what was in the box you'll need to hop over to Let's December Daily for the reveal!

Thanks for your time today and hoping to see you loads more over the coming year.

Sending New Year hope and sparkle!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.