Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tuesday Talk

Another card made for a couple of challenges - I have to say I'm really enjoying this burst of challenge energy!  Today it's for Addicted to CAS where they want RED and Less Is More where they want a silhouette.

http://www.addictedtocas.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/challenge-80-red.html      We'd love you to display our banner

And here's what I came up with:


I've popped this onto a card with removable glue for the purpose of the two challenges, but I'm actually intending to peel it off and use it as a Project Life card in my scrapbook album.


I masked off the bottom portion of the card and used a homemade circular stencil to make the sunset. I then added the silhouette die cut trees along the bottom. I stamped the sentiments using my misti tool to get a dark and clear impression.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Discover
Inks: SU, real red, tangelo twist, daffodil delight; Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Clearly Besotted, On The Line

I'm so pleased you had time to visit my blog today, thanks so much.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love your simple yet dramatic design

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely! Great ombre effect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is fantastic Jane! Love the depth of colour you've achieved there and RED too!
    Super silhouette and CAS + RED-tastic. Great to see you link up at Less is More and ATCAS with this one.
    Thanks so much. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card very dynamic and beautifully done.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a super silhouette Jane! Dramatic and stunning
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.