Monday 15 February 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #54

Hello and welcome to the second Make It Monday sketch from The Memory Nest.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/01/make-it-monday-no-54.html

Well this one had me thinking! Then I had a light bulb moment and realised it would be perfect for my final round up of the year page in my 2015 album.


I made three little collages each containing four photos - one favourite from each month of the year.


I'm loving how all the arrows from the sketch give movement and guide your eye round the page.


As this sketch is already quite busy I kept the embellishments minimal - in fact just one stamped heart.

Supplies:
Ppaers: Bazzill Basics; AC, Nightfall; ep, Times & Seasons
Alphas: Freckled Fawn, puffy alphabet stickers; Lilybeedesigns, numbers
Dies: Lawn Fawn, large stitched circle stackables; Xcut, homespun Hearts

If you're like me you'll be keen to see what the rest of the DT did with this sketch - go see here.

Thanks for your time today, I'm so pleased you dropped by.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I think your layout is super! I do like the papers and the photos are just fab.

    I really must get started on some pages!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.