Monday 14 March 2016

Monday Moments

This is my second post today, if you're looking for The Memory Nest's post please scroll on down.

So I'm back this evening with a card I made to satisfy a couple of challenges. Less is More would like a one layer card where the sentiment takes centre stage - right up my street then! And Inkspirational have a pink & grey colour challenge - and do I love pink as much as purple? It's a close thing!

We'd love you to display our banner     http://www.inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-104-colour-pink-and-grey.html 

 Here's my card:

I started by masking off most of my card and brushing an inky strip down the left hand side. I then stamped the sentiment and added the flowers and leaves.


Really simple, really quick and really my kind of thing.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Botanicals For You
Inks: SU. smoky slate; Memento, rose bud, angel pink
Punch: Xcut, corner rounder

Thanks for looking this evening, double thanks if this is your second visit today, all your time and comments make my day.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE these bold brush stroke sentiments I keep seeing! They look so fab. This is a really beautiful card and you've chosen lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great take on the theme! Very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design, Jane.....it doesn't look one layer! The patterned panel down the side looks great and I love that sentiment, the font is gorgeous. Great to see you at Less Is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that big, bold sentiment and the panel you made us the perfect compliment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane this is absolutely FABULOUS! Awesome colours, fantastic bold sentiment and just a brilliant one layer design. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jane - i love the soft grey masking x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love that border. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful! I love this stamp set, I just may have to get it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card design and creative use of stamping! The flowers are so sweet. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout, Jane. Pretty interest but it still allows the sentiment to stand out.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty and 'on trend' with the font - a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.