Sunday 20 March 2016

So Sunday

I've been busy making cards for some challenges this weekend and today's offering is for Addicted To Stamps And More's photo inspiration. And such a delicious photo too! You probably know I love using quotes and there's also tulips involved - I couldn't resist!

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challlenge-185-photo.html

Here's my card:


I started by picking up on that pretty green from the table and stencilled a little background colour. Next I added my quote, using the misti to get a good deep clear stamping. I love this quote as it pretty much sums up why I craft and definitely is appropriate to my family as none of them are even remotely interested in what I do and think I'm just a bit bonkers and anti-social spending so much time with paper and ink.


I decided to just add the one tulip positioned near the quote and coloured it using my trusty promarkers - I've had them for ever and they still keep going.

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black, a bunch; Bee Crafty, wordage
Inks: SU, pistachio pudding; Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: tulip yellow, marsh green
Stencil: Memory Box, texture mesh

Huge thanks for visiting today, your time is really appreciated.  And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. That is the best sentiment EVER! And it pretty sums up my personal card collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care!! And this is beautiful!!! LOVE that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this sentiment is absolutely perfect and is definitely the reason I create cards!! I so love your CAS design and the stencil pattern is very cool indeed. So happy you shared this with us at ATSM this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS style of your card, Jane. The stencil is perfect for the background with that one lovely tulip accenting the great sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.