Sunday 17 April 2016

Sunday Slot

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the CASEplorations April Challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/caseplorations-april.html

Here's my card:


I've picked up on the five colours, the horizontal black strip and the black splodges. I've used a couple of the Uniko Flower Power stamp sets and the flower is so pretty!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #4 & #5
Inks: Memento, bamboo leaves, pear tart, rose bud, tangelo, tuxedo black; SU, mint macaron, wisteria wonder
Embellishments: Papermania iridescent stones; washi from my stash

I'll be announcing the winner of my little giveaway for reaching 50 followers this evening around 7.00pm UK time. Well that's brought me down with a bump, not had any interest!

Thanks for looking today I'm so pleased you had time to stop by.  And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love this, so colourful and cheerful. Fun CASE too :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is this sweet! Those little blooms are so cheerful. Thanks so much for joining us at CASEplorations this month, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your floral take on Donna's card! Thanks for playing along at CASEplorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your pretty flowers, great CASE of Donna's card. Thanks for playing along at CASEplorations. Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.