Monday 16 May 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #60

Time for another sketch challenge at The Memory Nest. Although I always make a scrapbook page as my DT sample remember you can use the sketch to create a card instead.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/05/make-it-monday-no-60.html

My page is all about the visit of my older grandsons during the Easter holidays and the rare time when I actually get all three grandsons together - granny bliss!


I changed up the bottom elements from the sketch and turned them into smaller banners inspired by a banner sticker I found lurking in my stash.


I also added a trio of mini photos to the horizontal strip and even my oldest son made it onto one of these pics. Plans were to get everyone together on one photo - didn't happen!


Supplies:
Paper: MME, Cut & Paste
Alphas: Studio Calico, chipboard; Simple Stories, So Rad
Stickers: MME, Cut & Paste

OK, so you know the drill by now. Pop on over to tMN blog and check out therest of the DT creations and then get busy yourself.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I really value your time. And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun page! This is fabulous Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page!! Love you take on the sketch and the use of the smaller pics - so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the photos along the bottom! It's a fantastic layout! Yay for precious, cherished moments of bliss!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.