Monday 21 November 2016

Monday Moment

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Stamplorations Giving Thanks blog hop. And boy is it a huge blog hop - 39 blogs to visit. Well that's my week all sorted then!


http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/giving-thanks-blog-hop.html

But I have managed to make a card amid all that hopping. Here it is:


I started by inking up some different sized circles using home made circle stencils. I then stamped the glorious Stamplorations sunflower straight on top. Simple, quick and satisfying.


I'm thinking this colour mix might just be my new favourite!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations, Sunflower; sentiment from HLS Mix Mash
Inks: SU, ricjh razzleberry, peekaboo peach

So pleased to have you drop by my blog today, thanks for your time.  Come back soon and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation, Jane. Love those fall colors (I'm a fan of purple too so of course it should be on a fall card).

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.