Thursday 26 January 2017

Chasing Mojo with Sweet Kobylkin

Hi I'm here today with a card I made for Ksenijka's Chasing Mojo link up at Sweet Kobylkin.

http://sweetkobylkin.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/chasing-mojo-with-sweet-kobylkin.html

She had this great idea to get everyone motivated again after the post Christmas card making slump. All you have to do is choose one of the cards offered up to be CASEd and get crafting!

I chose this card by Дарья - here - because I loved it's crisp clean lines, the stitching and the long sentiment at the top.  Here's my take:


I went with a Valentine's themed card and die cut three hearts from patterned paper and stitched them to the base card.
 


I stamped a long sentiment across the top and added a couple of sequins and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Scripty Sayings
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Xcut, Homespun Hearts
Paper: Basic Grey, Lemonade

How about you give this mojo challenge a go? The link is open until February 5th, so there's still plenty of time to join in.

Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting! 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I also CASEd this card bit couldn't manage the real stitching...good on you, looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks BRILLIANT! Loving the different sized hearts and the stitching is a fantastic touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card!!! Love it! Great CASEing. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.