Friday 30 June 2017

Friday Focus

Have you seen the photo inspiration over at Inkspirational? Bit of a you're not going to be able to resist me one - and I haven't!

http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-137-photo-inkspiration.html

I was really struck by the way those blue flowers dominate the pale sofa and tried to bring that out in my card.


The rose stamp was a gift from my pal Barb and I stamped it off the edge of the bottom corner. then I die cut the sentiment strip from the card and inserted a plain strip - sort of like the sofa.


Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Doo Crafts, Roes are Red
Ink: Mmemnto, Danube blue
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched rectanglar word window

 Thanks so much for your time today, hope you'll come back again soon.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love stamping off the edge as you know and this is, too me, perfect, and then popping up the sentiment, the perfect touch. So pleased you liked the photo and great you joined us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'stamped off the edge' blue rose is absolutely stunning! So delighted you shared this gem in the INK gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.