Friday 1 September 2017

Friday Focus

There's a fabulous new cue word at CASology and I couldn't resist playing along.

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/week-264-square.html

I think it especially appealed to me because of its simplicity and that makes it so much easier to play CAS in my opinion.


This card is the product of another card that went wrong. The ink blended little square was actually the mask I used and looked so appealing it didn't follow the rest of the card into the bin! I simply matted it onto a slightly larger stitched square and then added the die cut hello on top. Super CAS!

Supplies:
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, faded jeans, cracked pistachio
Dies: Spellbinders, classic large squares; Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackables; Clearly Besotted, hello

Huge appreciation goes to you for looking at my blog today, it was wonderful to have your company for a while.  Come back soon. 

And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Perfection. Love that little color-filled square and the simple sentiment you paired with it! Just look at all that beautiful white space too!!! ;)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jane! It really stood out to me in the Casology gallery! How great that you were able to use the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection!! Absolutely amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad that sweet little square was spared the trash bin! This is AMAZING! Purely simple and brilliant, I must CASE this and use all the sentiment dies I have in my stash. So CAS and effective! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my CAS loving heart! This is brilliant, Jane! Love love love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shading in your square frame. So happy you could join in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.