Monday 20 November 2017

Monday Moments

Today I'm sharing a tag I started to make at the craft retreat I recently attended. I was inspired by Visible Image DT member Sharon and decided it was time to start giving my Visible Image stash a bit more love. Their challenge runs on facebook and the theme for November is to make a tag

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155012760998341&set=oa.1136374059826365&type=3&theater&ifg=1


Here's my tag:


I started by stamping and heat embossing the flower and then adding purple distress ink all over.  Loving how shiny the flower was looking I also heat embossed the quote, then die cut it into a tag.


Next I popped on some Lustre Luxe in green and inked up the edges with black soot distress ink. The addition of some black and purple messy ribbons finished it all off.

Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image, Flower Inkcognito & Take Chances
Inks: Versafine, clear + Ranger superfine black embossing powder; Ranger distress, wilted violet, black soot; Lustre Luxe, sea gren
Die: MFT Die-anamics, stitched traditional tags 
Thread from staRibbons from my stash

Thanks for looking today, it's been great having your company for a while.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.