I decided I liked the look of all white as shown here by Ardyth and tried to keep that in mind when making a card for this week's Case Study challenge. Such a pretty sketch from Jennifer McGuire, so I used her colours and rounded the corners of my matted squares to reflect her card. I noticed her background seemed to have spots, so I used my swiss dots embossing folder to mimic this. Hope you like my take on this challenge.
Die: Spellbinders Nestibilities
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2 & 3; Clearly Besotted, Basic banners + matching die
Ink: Memento, tangelo, espresso truffle; Versa Color, 20 turquoise
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder; Xcut corner rounder
Thanks for looking.